[Malloadedlovers] Update On The Women Who Were Found Rap3d And Murdered Near A Hotel (Photos) ~ FulloadedNg
Connect with us


HOME | NEW MUSIC   | MUSIC VIDEOS | ENTERTAINMENT | ALBUMS | LYRICS | DJ MIXTAPES | FREEBEAT | CONTACT US



promote



Breaking news

[Malloadedlovers] Update On The Women Who Were Found Rap3d And Murdered Near A Hotel (Photos)

Published

on

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

According to reports, seven persons have been arrested by the Police in connection with the alleged rape and murder of two women who were found partly naked near a hotel at Abrepo in Kumasi area of Ghana last Thursday.

Police say a lot more suspects will be arrested to assist in the ongoing investigations into the case that shocked residents of the area due to the bizarre circumstance under which the bodies of the two were found.

Suame District Police Commander, Superintendent Twum Barima, confirmed the arrest of seven to TV3 correspondent Beatrice Spio Garbrah Friday.

But the arrest has angered some young men in the area who are claiming their friends are innocent, our correspondent reported.

Bodies of the two women believed to be 25 and 30 years, were discovered Thursday in different positions near Samad Hotel with used condoms around the scene and unused ones in their bags.

Their bodies were removed from the scene by the Suame Police and deposited at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital morgue for autopsy to be conducted on them.

Residents in the area who spoke to TV3 on Friday said they now live in fear following the alleged homicide incident, and have asked for improved security in the vicinity.

Meanwhile, residents are planning to establish a community watchdog committee to help improve their security.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

145 total views, 10 views today

Advertisement

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Reply

  Subscribe  
Notify of

Breaking news

Nigerian billionaires Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola promise Super Eagles $75,000 per goal during Semi-Final match against Algeria

Published

on

By

Prev post
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse
  • NFF President says Nigerian billionaires Aliko Dangote, and Femi Otedola has promised Super Eagles $75,000 per goal during their semi-final match.
  • Aliko Dangote promises $50,000 for every goal while Femi Otedola promises to pay $25,000 per goal.
  • Nigeria will play Algeria on Sunday while Senegal play Tunisia during the semi final game at the ongoing African Cup of Nations, AFCON.

Nigerian business moguls and billionaires, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola have promised Super Eagles team $75,000 per goal scored during the Semi-Final match against Algeria at the 2019 African Cup of Nations tournament in Egypt.

Pinnick said while Africa’s richest businessman, Aliko Dangote promised $50,000 for every goal they score by the Super Eagles, Femi Otedola promised to pay $25,000 per goal during their Semi-Final match against Algeria on Sunday.

Super Eagles of Nigeria (Getty Images)

He applauded the team for demonstrating 100% patriotism.

“It is not about the monetary value, which is also very important, it is about the zeal that we have demonstrated in achieving the appreciable success we have achieved so far in the tournament. 

“It is very appreciated and the entire country is thankful and good mood, everybody is happy.

Amaju Pinnick (Pulse)

He enjoined them to continue to listen to the technical crew.

Nigeria will play Algeria on Sunday while Senegal play Tunisia at the ongoing African Cup of Nations, AFCON,  AFCON is the continent’s biggest football showpiece which kicked off last month in Egypt.

Prev post
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

525 total views, 34 views today

Continue Reading

Breaking news

How Vince McMahon Decided There Will Be No More Wrestling During Commercials Break.

Published

on

By

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Vince McMahon came up with a brilliant new idea last week to not have any wrestling going on during the commercial breaks of RAW or SmackDown Live. This could get really tricky sooner or later.
Bryan Alvarez said on Wrestling Observer Radio that Vince McMahon just randomly sent out this edict in the middle of the meeting to not have any more wrestling going on during commercial breaks. It was done as a way to make WWE appear like more of a sporting event, however, McMahon might have misunderstood things.
Because sporting events don’t stop for commercials. Instead, commercials happen when the game stops. So Vince McMahon is doing this a little backwards which could end up hurting the live crowd.
Hopefully, WWE has some kind of plan, but for now it seems like they’ll be trying some clever ideas to not have wrestling going on during the commercial break.

 

 

“The way it was described to me was there was a meeting last Monday and Vince did the meeting and it was described that he just threw it out there like nonchalantly like ‘No more wrestling during the break’ and moved on and everyone was like, ‘What?’ So I would not be surprised if he drops this idea like really quickly because it just seems like you’re gonna kill the live crowd. Like there’s no quicker way to kill the live crowd then say we’re going to have a best of three falls match, do like a two minute match and then the crowd just has to sit there for four minutes in the dark while you wait for the commercial to end so they can start the second fall.”

 

 

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1,213 total views, 22 views today

Continue Reading

Breaking news

Bill Gates reveals mistake that helped Google overtake Microsoft

Published

on

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has said his “greatest mistake ever” was allowing Googles Android, rather than his own company, to become the worlds biggest mobile operating system.

 

 

The billionaire philanthropist said mobile phone software was a “natural thing for Microsoft to win”, but his own “mismanagement” meant Google was able to grab a larger market share of the mobile phone market.

 

Nigeria Singer, Simi Floats Own Record Label, Calls It ‘Studio Brat’

 

 

 

Googles Android is installed on just over 75 per cent of mobile devices, according to figures from Statcounter published in May, while Microsoft has just a 0.24 per cent share of the same market.

Speaking on stage at a Village Global event in the US, Mr. Gates said “in the software world, in particular for platforms, these are winner-take-all markets”

“The greatest mistake ever is whatever mismanagement I engaged in that caused Microsoft not to be what Android is,” he said.

“That is, Android is the standard phone platform – non-Apple – phone platform. That was a natural thing for Microsoft to win.

“It really is winner-take-all. If you are there with half as many apps or 90 per cent as many apps youre on your way to complete doom – there is room for exactly one non-Apple operating system and whats that worth? 400 billion? That would be transferred from company G to company M.”

Google acquired Android in 2005 for around 50 million US dollars, launching the first commercial Android-powered phone – the HTC Dream – in 2008.

 

Microsoft did launch its own mobile operating system – Windows Mobile – however, the software failed to catch on despite rebooting it as Windows Phone.

At the start of 2019, Microsoft announced that support for the mobile operating system, now known as Windows 10 Mobile, would end in December this year.

The company has previously suggested it has found it hard to convince app developers to work on the platform because the volume of users of the operating system was too low.

Microsoft has since focused its efforts on its cloud computing business and the Windows 10 operating system used on desktop computers and laptops.

But despite “having made one of the greatest mistakes of all time”, Mr. Gates said Microsoft is still “very strong”.

“We are a leading company,” he said.

“If we had gotten that one right, we would be the leading company, but oh well.”

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today

Continue Reading

Breaking news

About 93 peoples escape death as plane skids off runway in Rivers

Published

on

By

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

An Air Peace Flight P47291 carrying 87 passengers and six crew members from Abuja, yesterday, skidded off the runway at the Port Harcourt Airport, Omagwa, Rivers State while landing due to downpour.

However, there was no casualty in the incident, which occurred at 3.42 p.m. after the plane came to a halt some 200 meters in the bush by the runway.

Mrs. Henrietta Yakubu, General Manager, Corporate Affairs, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), confirmed the incident.

Yakubu said although the Boeing 737-500 aircraft skidded off the runway, the pilot was able to stop the aircraft.

She noted that in spite of  the rain, the undercarriage of the aircraft did not sink into the soil.

Abuja Airport: Operation resumes in new terminal after fire scare(Opens in a new browser tab)

“All passengers disembarked successfully. There was no casualty, “Yakubu said.

The Chief Operating Officer of Air Peace, Mrs. Oluwatoyin Olajide, attributed the incident to the flooding of the runway.

Olajide said: “We confirm that Air Peace Flight Flight P47291 Abuja-Port Harcourt had a runway excursion upon landing at the Port Harcourt International Airport on June 22 due to downpour.

“Our professional crew quickly recovered within seconds of the incident and the aircraft was successfully normalised. Our esteemed passengers on board the flight were calm during the incident and disembarked normally.

According to Olajide, “Our teams of experts and the authorities are currently reviewing the incident and we will give our cooperation for a thorough exercise.

“We apologise to our esteemed passengers for the inconvenience caused them and wish to assure them that we will continue to prioritise their safety in all our operations.”

The affected aircraft has been granted for inspection by the aviation authorities.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1,277 total views, 22 views today

Continue Reading

Breaking news

[NEWSFEED] Fecleskid plan to sue DJ Cube, Youngbone, Upper x, Gwayne, Jonnykage

Published

on

IMG_20190602_134449_546
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

I want to sue DJ cube, YOUNGBONE, upper x, GWAYNE, Jonnykage

Fecleskid a professional Nigeria music icon and a member of cross river artistes forum CRAF shared on social media with a shocking post saying

I WANT TO SUE DJ CUBE , YOUNGBONE, GWAYNE, UPPER X, JOHNNYKAGE ,

I want to sue DJ cube, Youngbone,upper x, Gwayne,jonnykage

On an early interview between Loadedtunetv and Fecleskid , he made it clear that he was involve on LOOM ( a system were money is made quickly by or through referring a fellow close friend on one of the leading social media WHATSAPP

A new money-making scam, Loom Money Nigeria, is taking over social media people to participate in a pyramid scheme.

The scheme, which is even worse than the collapsed MMM, is luring young Nigerians to invest as low as N1000, N2000, N5000 and N13,000 and get as much as 8 times the value of the investment in 48 hours.

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: FECLESKID FT YOUNGBONE -REASON AM

Fecleskid revealed that he was part of LOOM and very close to cashing out his money before DJ Cube dropped the most trending Song LOOM Featuring Youngbone, Gwayne, Upper x, Jonnykage.

The song which discourages Nigeria youths from participating in the system making them believe that Loom is a scam.

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: DJ CUBE FT YOUNGBONE,UPPER X, GWAYNE,JONNYKAGE – LOOM

Fecleskid believe he didn’t cash out because new referral were afraid of putting in money after listening to the LOOM song by DJ Cube and he is filling a case to sue his colleagues

Loadedtunetv reporting.
please subscribe to our website to get latest news update.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1,325 total views, 22 views today

Continue Reading

Trending Post

Copyright © 2019 Theme Fulloaded.com™

Welcome to FulloadedNg

wpChatIcon